What is abdominal massage therapy ?
The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy (ATMAT) is an ancient healing therapy which uses a non-invasive, hands only manipulation to balance the nervous system, improve the flow of blood, lymph and chi energy throughout the body. The technique guides reproductive and pelvic organs that may have become displaced into optimal positions.
What conditions may it be useful for?
Some of the conditions that may benefit from Arvigo® abdominal massage include:
- painful periods
- late, early or irregular periods
- failure to ovulate regularly or not at all
- PMS, difficult menopause, chronic miscarriages
- varicose veins & haemorrhoids
- low backache
- uterine infection
- bladder infections & cystitis
Your next step to booking a treatment
Angie is available by prior appointment only throughout the week
Find out more and book an appointment with our Abdominal Massage therapists: