Physiotherapy in Waterloo
Valeria is registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
She gained many years of experience working in a range of disciplines including neurological, orthopedic, cardiorespiratory, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. She decided to specialize in musculoskeletal physiotherapy after coming to work in England and established herself in the private sector.
- Lower and upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Whiplash injury
- Tennis and Golf’s elbow
- Sciatica/Pyriformis Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rehabilitation after knee, hip, shoulder injuries or surgery
Valeria also offers
- Deep Tissue Massage – To treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strain and sport injuries
- Myofascial Release – A technique that relieve the tension and pain that arise from myofascial tissue, the membrane that wrap, connect, and support your muscles.
- Visceral Manipulation – A gentle manual therapy used to help your internal organs and their fascia to glide smoothly within your body
- Lymphatic drainage massage – A gentle massage focused on the lymphatic system to help the body to maintain proper blood circulation, body fluid balance and immune function
To make a booking
Prices - Physiotherapy - Initial consultation/ Follow up treatments - £70 per 45 Min
Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Visceral Manipulation, Lymphatic drainage massage - £70 per 1 Hour - £45 per 30 min