Physiotherapy in Waterloo and Covent Garden
Physiotherapy with Valeria at the Colombo Centre in Waterloo
Valeria is registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
She gained many years of experience working in a range of disciplines including neurological, orthopedic, cardiorespiratory, and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. She decided to specialize in musculoskeletal physiotherapy after coming to work in England and established herself in the private sector.
- Lower and upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Whiplash injury
- Tennis and Golf’s elbow
- Sciatica/Pyriformis Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rehabilitation after knee, hip, shoulder injuries or surgery
- Deep Tissue Massage – To treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strain and sport injuries
- Myofascial Release – A technique that relieve the tension and pain that arise from myofascial tissue, the membrane that wrap, connect, and support your muscles.
- Visceral Manipulation – A gentle manual therapy used to help your internal organs and their fascia to glide smoothly within your body
- Lymphatic drainage massage – A gentle massage focused on the lymphatic system to help the body to maintain proper blood circulation, body fluid balance and immune function.
To make a booking
Contact number: 07450809796
Prices:Physiotherapy - Initial consultation/ Follow up treatments - £70 per 45 Min, Deep Tissue Massage - £70 per 1 Hour - £45 per 30 min
Laser and shockwave therapy Fit 2 Function clinic in Covent Garden
Fit2Function clinic combines modern technology and manual therapy techniques for treating a wide range of injuries and specialising in injury rehabilitation and strengthening, aiming for long-lasting results.
What we treat:
- Back and neck pain, sciatica,
- Posture realignment
- Repetitive Strain injuries
- Sports Injuries, sprains and strains
- Rehabilitation before and after surgery
- Manual therapy – myofascial release and joint mobilisations
- Laser and Shockwave therapy
- Theragun and Hypervolt
- Postural correction and gait analysis
- Rehabilitation – tailored exercises and rehabilitation programmes