Laser and shockwave therapy
What is shockwave therapy?
Fit2Function Clinic provides treatment for spinal injuries/conditions and musculoskeletal injuries. We also specialise in injury rehabilitation and management aiming for long lasting results. Utilising the latest technology and treatment techniques such as K-laser and Radial Shockwave Therapy providing patients with the most effective treatments available. Laser shock therapy is a rapidly-moving projectile transfers its energy to the treatment head. The radial shockwaves that are generated spread out and are absorbed by the area of the body that is treated. What it’s good for :
- Pain Reduction
- Regeneration of affected tissue
- Breakdown of calcification and fibrosis
- Reduces muscle tightness and tension
- Added value to your health
- 8-12 sessions required on a average
- A realistic alternative to surgery
- Suitable for enhancing sporting performance
- Targets both superficial and deep tissue
What is Laser therapy?
- Accelerated healing
- Pain reduction
- Reduced inflammation
- Increases blood flow
- Sports injuries
To make a booking
Physiotherapy with Fit2Function 7 days a week with Lewis and Claudiu
Contact 020 7117 2076 or mail info@fit2functionclinic.
Your next step to booking a treatment contact our Laser Shock physiotherapists below