Mindfulness at work foundation program
Our next mindfulness at work foundation webinar program starts soon. Contact us today to find out more
The program includes:
- Six weekly mindfulness at work webinars - 75 minutes (recorded). The first and last sessions are 90-minutes
- A one-to-one coaching session with Andy Roberts (additional sessions can be booked)
- Access to our online mindfulness foundation program for twelve months – packed with audio mindfulness meditations, video information, and resource links
- Building a mindfulness habit - for one week during the program, we will run a daily 15-minute daily meditation
- Mindfulness at work project - we will encourage you to share the learnings from this program each week with a friend or a colleague and record your experience. Passing the information on is a great way to take the learnings to a deeper level.
Learn how to apply mindfulness techniques at work to build more:
- Emotional agility
Who is this for?
The program provides practical leadership tools to help navigate a complex and changing work environment. You’ll connect with like-minded professionals from around the world. And you will have a platform to share ideas, challenges, and successes.
We work with people in mining and resources, higher education, health, professional services, carers, agriculture, food industry and environment.
Over the years, we’ve found that having mixed groups of professionals enhance everyone’s learning and experience. It helps us see workplace challenges and opportunities through fresh eyes.
Reserving your place
To reserve a place for yourself or people in your team, the booking link is at the bottom of the form. Each course is limited to twelve people. This enables people to connect and share ideas.
The course costs £600 per person.
Each week we focus on a different area of mindfulness and how to embed techniques at work:
- Building presence and developing mindful behaviours
- Breathwork techniques to help create the conditions for us to be aware and feel calmer and more centred
- Focus techniques to help us quieten busy minds, increase alertness and improve cut off between tasks and attention to detail
- Learning to be present to our thoughts and habitual patterns with kindness and compassion
- Developing greater emotional awareness - we explore a mindfulness model to help us be more self-aware and introduce techniques to help us observe, own, learn from and move on from the emotions we experience
- Compassion and connection at work - we explore the concept of self-compassion and how this can help us connect or reconnect with colleagues. In this section we explore how strengths in order to develop greater self-compassion and reframe team dynamics
Some of our mindfulness at work clients
Recruitment and agency - HAYS Recruitment, Pulse staffing, Arrows Group UK, Camron PR London, Agent3
Higher education - James Cook University, CQ University
Healthcare - Queensland Health, CQ Health, Mater Health (via the College of Business, Law and Governance at JCU), NHS
Professional services - PwC, PVW Partners, Wilson Ryan Grose, Dott group, House of Commons services
Mining and engineering - South 32, GEMCO, AECOM, Amerada Hess, Women in mining and resources Queensland
Environment - The Australian Institute of Marine Science, NQ Dry Tropics
Community - Carers Queensland, Carers Tasmania Yourstory, Betterbankside, Inclusive Employers Group UK, Jubilee Hall Trust
Food and agriculture - Sydney Fish Market, Australian Pork Association, Wilmar, Brolos GFC Perth